Sunday, May 17, 2009

i'm yours.

L,is for the way you look at me

O,is for the only one i see

V,is very very extra ordinary

E,is even more than anyone that you adore

But what if that someone that u love doesnt look at you ?

Or what if that someone is the only one u see,but she/he is seeing more than oneor worse u are not one of it ?

Or to u,that person is extrax2 ordinary but to that person,u are just the same as any other ?

Or that person that u love doesnt adore u at all ?

You would do anything for the person that you love or like and when i said anything,it means EVERYTHING.as for a guy like me,normal yet different,i really take this as a serious matter.love is a very strong word.

To me,you need to have honesty,and loyalty.some ppl think that trust is the most important.

To me,honesty is first,when u have honesty,trust will arise automatically.from trust,it will conjure loyalty into the scene.and from here,LOVE will exist.

My blog title says it all,''when words fail,music speaks'' thats how present my feelings.t it in a way that ppl mungkin akan dengar/lihat and understand what im trying to say behind all the words of the songs and the musics.here is me with my ''im yours'' cover.

“Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent. - Victor Hugo

4 comments:

  1. Why is your blog post so emo? What are you thinking nii?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah tu lah emo! and you said I was the emo one. pfffft. please lah. ahah :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. my god farith..nice voice dude...seriously man.....better than amanda..hahahha..serious!=D

    ReplyDelete
  4. tak emoo.sentimental is the word.=)

    ReplyDelete