Sunday, May 31, 2009

when you're in the world

im coming home !! i guess....

its been awhile.going back home soon.real soon and i am not really sure whether it is the right choice or not.some part of me wants to go back but the other half is like not letting me to.somehow a part of me is asking me to stay put for now.just for now..im confused...need.....help......owh wait,no one could hear me pun...

i just knew that someone hated me.well she told me once before but its just hard for me to believe..to make things worse,it was her first impression towards me ! its bad...bad bad bad...how can ppl hate you when they saw you for the first time ?? i guess i am right about me being rusty with ppl now coz my social life has been really out...cacated...but just so u know,i didnt mean to disturb you.i was just being.....me.sorry.

music is wonderful.the meaning of the songs...i learned 4 new songs today.i realized something about singing.my singing that is.i need to gain my confidence again.i've performed in front of the camera je lately..i have to perform soon.practice farith,practice.

i dont even know why im blogging.now i am sooo sleepy and mamai..need...sleep..

NATASHA AIDA ROCKS !!

''If music be the food of love,play on''-William Shakespeare

1 comment:

  1. Seriously Farith? I laughed when I read this blog post. You are one cereally random person kan? XD In a good way. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete