Saturday, June 6, 2009

Hold my hand,have no fear.

I've decided.Going back to my real home,with my family.

finally....

this week has been really nice to me.thank you 'first-week-of-the-month'.really appreciate it. =).i hope this kinda week could happen again so that takdelah depressed sangat,kan...

well two days ago,apparently my parents were not at home coz they pergi pahang coz mama ada kerja,my dad and my two lil bros followed too.will be back today in the evening.the only ones left are kak in,intan and faiz and bibik.lately my house were being monitored by indons outside the wall.looking at the house...went to sleepover at home to take care of my family and the house.there were even guards helping out jaga-ing my house.soo sweet of them.=p luckily,nothing happened.

went for alia's farewell party.dia pergi new zealand..ooooooohhh.great country.the highlight of the day was when i got a message...till now at this moment,i dont know what to do...happy,sad,confused..well,i hope everything will turn out fine whatever it is.

too lazy to write dah.tired of tennis just now.got my skills back,=p owh btw,this is a shoutout to natasha aida.oiiii.i updated already.satisfied ? =D and being me,a good friend,this song is dedicated for you.if u need anything,at all,i'll be here.=)

''Music is what feelings sound like.''


1 comment: