Tuesday, August 4, 2009

its been awhile.

home.it is nice to be at a place where u really belong.with the loved ones. its been almost 2 months that i posted my last..post.haha.i dont have anything much to say.just glad that im back.

till now it has been 2 months that im home and everything went well so far.only some minor problems that has been going on.well life is full of obstacles and we should just face it to succeed in life.and one main thing that you should do is to be PATIENT.yes.SABAR.somehow,even though im back home,i dont feel appreciated...well maybe my parents are too busy with work,they dont have time to show it.or maybe i just dont see it...yet.my siblings are awesome ! well,in a way they are quite stubborn but what the heck,they got it from me ! =p

for the past 2 weeks,i havent been going out alot,eventhough im having my holiday,that is because im helping out my mother,jadi driveeeeerrrrrrrrr.send her here and there,go there and everywhere to meet her clinets to get checks from them and signatures also.macam-macaaaam.the best thing about it is that i love helping out my mom ! i feel good aaaand happy. =)

did i tell u that i got my first car ? maybe i did but not through here.well my mom got me a white premium myvi 1.3 auto.haha.yeahh.that specific.im so thankful and i also got a new handphone ! an E66.awesome phone.it has everything that i need.wifi,bluetooth,good quality camera,garmin(a gps system), microsoft office.and loads more !


but to be honest,lately life hasnt been up to my expectations.maybe not yet.baru 2 bulan takkan semua terus berubah kan ? owh well, like i said before,being patient is the key.and really, when i feel like im down or stress,i'll listen to some musics and everything will will turn to normal again.=)

"To me...music exists to elevate us as far as possible above everyday life." ~Gabriel Faure

btw,this past few days i've been listening to this awesome song by the great stevie wonder.and here i want to feed u guys with the song played by this cool kid wo's really good at playing guitar ! and thats all for now and hopefully i'll update my blog soon enough.enjoy !


No comments:

Post a Comment